1. Food combinations are crucial to optimize fat loss. Some foods-such as lean proteins, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains—take more work to eat so you burn more calories during digestion. Adding garlic, spices, peppers, and vinegar will keep your fat-burning furnace running after you’re done eating. Try some of these calorie-burning recipes to blast off belly fat, curb your appetite, and drop weight fast.
#Foodie are all welcome
2. Boost your metabolism, eat your breakfast (6 -8 am) with metabolic cooking
After about 10 to 12 hours of fasting (overnight), and your metabolism needs a cue to start burning. If you miss the morning window, your brain and body to goes into energy deficiency, slowing your metabolism and leading to low energy and fatigue.
3. Snacking at least twice a day to keep the energy flow (9 – 10 am or 2 – 3 pm)
Your body needs longer-burning complex carbohydrates to get the energy it needs the rest of the day. Afternoon snacks should be simpler preparing for the evening slow down in activities and your metabolism. Following the principles in Metabolic cooking will enable you avoid metabolic slowing pitfalls you developed over the years
The simpler the snack the better, such as vegetables, nuts, seeds or cheese.
4.Prepare lunch (12 noon – 2 pm) with metabolic cooking principles
Eat meals which stimulates circulation and metabolism, and promote feelings of clarity, you can get a metabolic boost from lean meat and other protein sources. Eating these types of foods gives you a spike of energy to get through the rest of your day.
5. Dinner (5:30pm – 7 pm)
Apply metabolic boosting principles when preparing dinner. Eat vegetable-based carbohydrates and protein. These are easier on your blood sugar and require less insulin from your body to manage, preparing your body for optimal sleep-time metabolism. These ingredients used in the metabolic cooking books are not low calorie but fat burning food and metabolic boosting meals
6. Evening snack (2 hours before bedtime)
Overnight, your body either stores fat or burns it. Make sure it’s the latter by staying away from refined sugar. Instead, choose complex carbohydrates in the form of whole grains, low-fat dairy products or a smoothie with a protein-powder or dairy product boost. You’ll sleep better, burn fat while sleeping better and wake up with more mental clarity and zero guilt.
7. These are foods that are designed to burn fat so there’s no guesswork regarding what foods to pick when cooking your meals.
The metabolic diet recipes are quick and easy to prepare, family friendly, and made with simple and healthy ingredients. People who use this method recommend the Metabolic Cooking Recipes for those who want to get leaner, do it faster, and have healthy food taste that tastes better .
Some of what you learn using metabolic cooking books
It is designed with a built-in nutrition system
You can prepare food on a budget
There are cooking and nutrition rules
it is designed to create a customized fat-loss plan for you
You will learn a lot bout fat buring fat secrets
You’ll neve get bored, there are tons of metabolism boosting recipes
For more information, buy Metabolic Cooking here